Pros and Cons to Date a Millionaire
There are differences in dating men and women in social classes, not mention to date a millionaire . Many millionaires are occupied with conversing with the like-minded, attending events that ordinary folks don't enjoy, taking risks with their finances that many middle class individuals would shy away from, and more.
However, despite living a luxurious life and having a network of successful people around them, millionaires come with their share of pros and cons when dating them.
1. Millionaires are often focused on those who will lend their skills to benefit others. If you have a thought-provoking idea and have done some things to get it off the ground. You can turn your help to those millionaires who might see the profit potential in it and help you to contribute. Millionaires are the best investor.
2. Millionaires are the most-likely sharing people, they don't mind share their vast knowledge, they are the best ones to talk about life choices with. They are successful ones and love to talk about themselves and their achievements.Talk with them and you will get a flood of insightful information.
3.Millionaires are the typically hard-workers,they will make sure everything is done correctly by their hands.They have demonsteated great leadership abilities, and they are dependable and patient.
4. Millionaires are the best ones who know how to help back others. They can tap their network of people when in need. Knowing a rich person is good for business, if you have helped them in some way, they might make a few phone calls to get some things done for you.
5. Millionaires not only like to share their knowledge, they may also share their money and material with you. If you give your millionaire friends a good impression, he may give you some money and gifts.
6. Millionaires make your life more glamorous. They are often admired by the pub lic, so there are some perks when being around the rich men . When someone discovers that you know a public figure, it makes you look good in their eyes; therefore increasing your clout with various groups and individuals.
1. Millionaires can be selfish, tightfisted and despicable when it comes to making, keeping, or spending money. A millionaire may have lost much money in the past and hurt for months or years about it. If you meet a millionaire like this, it's your choice to get away from them.
2. Millioniares sometimes are the most secretive ones about what and who they know. Most of them are hiding the ways they make money, if not, everyone would be competing with one another. However, non-millionaires will share their secrets but don't have the mind or work ethic to do what the millionaires do.
3. Millionaires are seeing no one but themselves with their prideful accomplishment. Lets give them a liitle room in their life for heart-felt intimacy.
4. Millionaires are very busy with their work and expecting their daters to be understanding.So get ready to date a less-time millionaire when you are decided to have a millionaire dating trip.
5. Millionaires are always in the lack of trust others. From who drives his car to who stays in his house, some rich men will not open their doors or wallets to most people because they are fearful of accidents and thieves.
The above pros and cons help you get a more understanding of dating a millionaire. When you experience more positives than negatives while dating a millionaire, take the chance and make that one be your life time partner. Being acquainted with millionaires and having a positive mindset toward them will invite much opportunity.
Also read: 5 Mistakes to Avoid on a Millionaire Dating First Date